We were able to go to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open house for a primary activity. Weston was so excited to go. He thought the temple was so beautiful. I asked him what he loved the most and he said the diamond lights! The tour ends in the celestial room with a couple sharing their testimony with you, and then they told us there was a little reception with cookies. As we walked out I told Weston that Todd and I were married in a room just like that one. He said, "Did they give you a cookie too!" The temple was so beautiful, and I'm so glad my boys were able to feel the spirit that was already present inside.


2 comments:
Cute! I wish we could have gone with you guys, hopefully we can make it before its over.
I'm so glad you put some new pictures on your blog! We really need to take our kids down to the temple too...they were sick during the primary activity, but hopefully we can get down in the next week or two. It was so great to hang out with you guys the other night! You are such a sweet friend.
Post a Comment