My baby turned one. I can't believe it's already been one year. The time has flown by so quickly. I think it gets quicker with each child. Here are some pictures from his party.
He wasn't shy about his cake. He didn't even have to think about what to do with it. With Weston, I don't think we let him touch cake and ice cream before he was one. Holden has had it for a couple of months, so he knew just what to do with it!


We had his cousins over for a party, and he was pretty excited. Weston loved all of his new toys, and won't let Holden play with them.
Holden is always happy, always smiling and giggling. He loves Weston, and can always be found following him around. He loves to wrestle with Weston, and is actually pretty good at it. He loves his daddy, and is so excited the minute he walks in from work. And of course he loves his mommy too! Here are a few pictures of Holden from the past year.
Holden is always happy, always smiling and giggling. He loves Weston, and can always be found following him around. He loves to wrestle with Weston, and is actually pretty good at it. He loves his daddy, and is so excited the minute he walks in from work. And of course he loves his mommy too! Here are a few pictures of Holden from the past year.
4 comments:
What a cute boy! He's getting so big, and what gorgeous big blue eyes!
The party was so fun! I loved that he dove right in and really enjoyed his cake! I was happy we got to see you guys.
All the pictures are so cute! He is such a happy litlle guy.
He such a cutie! Both of them are actually. It really does go by fast the 2nd time around.
He is so cute and always looks so happy. I can't believe he is 1. The second definately grows up much faster. I can't believe the pictures of him with his cake, that is hilarious!
Post a Comment