Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Fascination With Toilet Paper

I don't know why babies love toilet paper so much. We can't keep Holden away from it. He gets so mad when we take it from his mouth. What's so good about it?
Notice we can't keep Holden away from much these days. We have to put everything out of reach, he wants to suck on everything, including the plunger!

3 comments:

Laker Family said...

We have pictures of Gage in a pile of toilet paper, he never did eat any. Does it wipe him on the way out?

Candace S. said...

That's so funny! I think all little babies are that way! Ty mostly just unrolls all of our toilet paper and leaves it in big piles on the floor...

Ashley said...

That is so funny that he likes to eat it! He keeps you on your toes for sure. I haven't got tp that stage yet but I'm sure it's coming fast!