Thursday, May 1, 2008
Our Trip to Montana
We tagged along with Todd again on another business trip. We road with him to Bozeman, Montana. It was a beautiful ride, and we saw hundreds of elk, dear, and antelope on the way up. It was a little chilly. It snowed about four inches while we were there. We hung out in the hotel and went shopping while Todd worked. It's kind of fun to get away and see where Todd goes to work, plus it's a really inexpensive vacation for us.
We went on a small hike by the head waters. This is where Lewis and Clark came and explored.
This was Todd and Weston when we were driving home. We wanted to catch some of the pretty scenery so we pulled over and took some pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wish Chris had business trips we could go on. I love to get away also.
The scenery is beautiful! Cute pictures. Glad you got some shopping in! :)
Looks fun! I hear Montana is beautiful but I've never been there.
Post a Comment