On Saturday we took Weston down to BYU to the blue and white scrimmage and a clinic for the children. He was really excited! He wore his cougar shirt and hat. He was really sad when he found out that we forgot his football pants and helmet!! He practiced his back pedaling with one of the players.
This was Weston favorite part of the day. A cougar dog!!

3 comments:
So cute...looks like you have a football player on your hands.
Weston's favorite part of the day? or his mommy's!! I know how you feel about stadium dogs! Looks like you guys had fun, we are sad we missed it.
A great athlete once said "Never give up on your dreams!" His name was Todd Laker. I can still remember his tenacious play making abilities. He never gave up. I see that same fire in the eyes of his little ones. I tremble for their opponents.
Post a Comment