My little Holden is getting so big. He started crawling a couple weeks ago, and now he's not happy unless he's crawling around on the floor. The last couple of days he's started pulling himself up to things. He's still little. He's not suppose to be doing this! I don't know what to do with him because he doesn't want to be confined anywhere. He wants to be free!! (and he doesn't want baby toys, he wants Weston's little trucks!)

3 comments:
Don't these second kids grow up so much faster. I want them to slow down!!!
It gets faster with each one...no lie! That's why you hear parents with grown children say, "enjoy every moment, they'll be grown up before you know it". Holden is such a cutie! I love his eyebrows!
I found your blog through Camerons...I hope you don't mind me checking it out. Your boys are so cute and it's so good to see what you are up too. I love your gift baskets too Ashly. That's awesome. I will keep you in mind. I love Blogging!
Post a Comment