Friday, March 28, 2008

Real Food

Holden had his first taste of real food this week. We gave him rice cereal and he really likes it. I can't believe he's already big enough. Time has gone by so fast with the second one. I want him so slow down a little bit and be my baby for a while. Here's a couple pictures of his first taste. Yum yum!





3 comments:

The Reid Family said...

I love this cute boy! How is he eating food already? wow time flies.... Even though I talk to you like 5 times a day I love to look at your blog and your pictures. Somehow you did like 3 new posts since I have looked. way to keep up, im lousy at it!

Glory Watts said...

my goodness, I can't believe he's old enough to eat food! You are right when you say time flies with the second baby, it get's even faster with the third if you can believe it! It's always fun to see what you guys are up to. Your family is adorable!

Sara Decker said...

The second does grow up way to fast. I always wanted Bennett to get bigger, but Grayson will be one in two weeks and i am so sad he isn't my baby anymore. Holden looks so cute in his high chair.