We finally got out and took some family pictures. We haven't taken any since Holden was born. It's about time, since he's now 5 months old! Alisa was our photographer. She did a great job! Our photo shoot only lasted 15 minutes. We couldn't get Weston to hold still long enough to snap a picture. Alisa had to chase us all over the place.
Those pictures are so cute, your boys are the cutest. They are getting so big...we need to see you more often. I am excited you started a blog, can't wait to see more about your family. Miss ya.
5 comments:
Your pictures turned out so cute! I love the one of you and Weston!
Those pictures are so cute, your boys are the cutest. They are getting so big...we need to see you more often. I am excited you started a blog, can't wait to see more about your family. Miss ya.
Todd, you are so handsome.
Love, Deez
Welcome to the blogging world! Now I can see your family whenever I want. I love your hair, and your family is gorgeous!
Who was your talented photographer?!! ha ha
Post a Comment