Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sneaky Dudes!

I had a huge bag of packing peanuts in my gift basket room for shipping out some Christmas gift baskets. I kept the door locked to the room religiously, except for this day. I had accidentally left it unlocked. I was babysitting Cohen and it was really quiet downstairs. So when I went down to check on the boys, this is what I found. I was soooo mad! They blamed each other.
They were really hard to pick up. Alisa had this great idea to use a shovel, and it actually worked pretty good. I had peanuts all over my house. It took weeks to vacuum them all up. It was like they were reproducing everywhere!


2 comments:

The Reid Family said...

ha ha ha! This is so funny. Im glad you got some photos to document these two sneaky side winders. That was not very funny that day at all, I felt awful because I know Cohen had a lot to do with it!!

Russell Family said...

That is so funny! Im glad it didn't happen on a Wednesday.