Weston started kindergarten this year. I can't believe this is already here. It doesn't seem possible. Weston was really excited to go. He is so smart, and loves to learn new things.
He'll do great this year!!



Weston has a lot of friends in his kindergarten class!

He made it through his first day and was so excited about it. He talks about school all the time. He thinks it is so much fun!
3 comments:
I am so glad he likes school! I can't believe he is old enough to go. He looks so cute and grown up! Miss seeing you guys :)
I can't believe it's been that long since you had him! It doesn't seem that long ago since we were working together! All your kids are adorable. :)
not everyone gets a vip ride in an escalade by their little brothers on the first day of kindergarten!! I love that. So cute.
Post a Comment