Wednesday, April 21, 2010

We Love Spring!!

We love spring because spring means DIRT!





My boys love playing outside. But for some reason when they are outside they are drawn to the dirt! Holden thinks that the dirt is so tasty! We had to designate a special digging area because they are digging up our flower beds.





We've loved playing at the park too!
Being outside is just so much fun!!


3 comments:

Tara Hobbs said...

I thought maybe it was just Cyrus! We're back to 1 or 2 baths a day again, although he hasn't tasted it yet... :)

The Reid Family said...

these pics are so cute. I love that boys love dirt, I just hate cleaning it up. We miss you guys... Lets try to figure out how we can become your next door neighbors. Can you imagine how fun that would be?!!!

Erin Morgan said...

Ashly, your boys and baby girl are so cute and sweet. I was talking to Amber and Krystal today, and I want in on the summer weekly activities! It sounds like you guys have a lot of fun, and Benny and I need some friends. :)