Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Our Ski Day

Todd has been looking forward to this day for a long time. He was so worried that Weston wasn't going to like skiing, but he did! After about 3 runs, Weston was tired and was ready to be done, but Todd wouldn't let him quit. He gave him a quick rest and he was back on the mountain. After that Weston didn't want to stop! He did so good, we were so proud of him!






I haven't skied in 10 years, so I thought it would be fun to have an excuse to hang out on the bunny hill with Wes. It was the perfect day, the weather was great. We had such a fun time, Todd can't wait to take Wes back!





4 comments:

Eric and Maryn said...

That looks like so much fun. Eric really wanted to take Ellie this year, but we never got around to it. You guys are such a cute family!

The Reid Family said...

What a trooper! Cant wait until we have a family cabin somewhere and we are all hittin the slopes together. We will have to get Cohen out next year, and maybe myself, im a little rusty as well!!

Laker Family said...

Good Job, Bud! I'm coming out to your house this summer.
Love,
Landon

Candace S. said...

What a fun time! I also really LOVE the pictures of Reece!! She is so dang adorable!