We want to give an update on our November, now that December has come and gone too! For some reason is seams like our life has been so busy that we haven't had too much time just to sit and relax. I have decorated a couple of weddings in the last month, and that keeps me on my toes, along with my two VERY busy boys.
Every year I beg Todd to put up Christmas lights and he has never done it for me, but this year Weston asked and Todd was on the roof string up Christmas cheer!
One thing we have never done is had professional pictures of our family taken. We finally realized how much we needed them done and bit the bullet. Here are just a few pictures of our family photo shoot.
This year for Thanksgiving we went to Michigan to visit Todd's brother and his family. We had such a fun time! I was really nervous about taking the boys on the plane. I didn't know what to expect. I didn't know if Weston would be scared about being up high, or if Holden would even sit still for one minute!! The boys did great on the plane. Weston did fabulous, Holden was a little bit busy, but all in all we had a good plane trip.
Weston had such a good time playing with his cousins Landon and Gage. They went to the Museum, and they rode some rides. The best part about the trip is that we didn't drag the kids all over, we just kind of stayed put. They played trains the whole week, and thought that was great! We really did enjoy our Thanksgiving. Thanks guys for the fun time!








2 comments:
What a cute family! Really cute pictures, and you have awesome taste, Cyrus is getting a church sweater for christmas just like HOlden's :) And I'm jealous, its been a little while since I decorated for a wedding!
girl you are due for a new post
Post a Comment