We've been a little behind on our blogging this summer, so here are some pictures of the fun things we've been doing!
We went to Lagoon with Alisa and Cohen. Weston's favorite ride was the Magic Kingdom Train ride!
Todd taught Weston to pee in the backyard and now that's the only place he wants to go!
We've spent a lot of time swimming in the backyard. Holden loves the water.
5 comments:
That is kindof an explicit photo there sis!!
Your boys are so adorable. It was so fun to see you guys. I'm serious about you and Todd and the boys coming in September....think about it. It would be a blast. Weston is so funny that he wants to go pee outside!
I love the butt shot! That's the nice thing with boys, when they need to pee, they can go just about anywhere!
Miss you guys!
Hey! I found you! Your kids are sooo cute! Weston is so big I can't believe it, I think the last time I saw him he was only about 6 months old. Time flies!
Your family is so adorable! Where does Weston do gymnastics?
Post a Comment